Wednesday, June 13

Help Our Friend @aaronadiva




What is “Velvet Circus”?
“Velvet Circus” is a stand-up comedy and sketch hybrid show created, written and produced by Aarona Browning (me). The show currently operates monthly at the Hollywood Improv Lab in Los Angeles, CA
Goals of “Velvet Circus”
I want people all over the world to experience “Velvet Circus”. It's a fun, interactive, creatively charged show! I LOVE DOING IT! It’s my overall goal to make it a weekly TV show. In order to do that, I need to be able to expand the show. This is where you come in! I want to create a documentary showing what “Velvet Circus” is and all the behind the scenes work that goes into “Velvet Circus”. This includes booking the comedians, writing the sketches, writing the music for the music videos, shooting the music videos and sketches and then the actual show with (of course) the crowd reactions! The documentary will be shot in the vein of shows like “Project Runway” and vintage MTV show, “Making The Video”.

What We're Asking For:)
I am asking for $6,000.00 to cover cost needed to take “Velvet Circus” to the next level. This includes promotional expenses (flyer, radio & other advertisement), Camera equipment, Lighting equipment, Sound equipment, photographer fees, performer’s fees, location rental fees and costume expenses. $6,000.00 is just scratching the surface (good camera equipment can easily run $1,000 or better) but it will most definitely help me to create poignant, funny, catchy, high-quality comedy projects and of course PAY THE COMEDIANS!!! (Cause I'm a comic and I love them)
See What "Velvet Circus" is for yourself


CLICK THE LINK BELOW

@GroupiesGalore @TwoBrainz @IAMDJARON  @K2Shotz @BobbyBlacq
@1KingJames






No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest tracks by getit2goboyz Send me your sounds